23 March 2012

FGFOF: Hunger Games Edition

Feel Good: This beautiful specimen to the right. I've already chosen my team, and it's the chick with the bows and this dude with the eyebrows. Sorry Blondie Boy, you may have been creeping on her from afar, but this guy wins. He reminds me of Burger from the 1979 version of Hair. This guy, but with shorter hair, of course... Burger does cut it at the end of the movie, but I simply cannot find a picture. Anyway, another feel good, I'm going to my first spa tonight (!!), I got a 93% on my midterm, I haven't gained weight like a madwoman, in a wedding on Sunday, and it's been a month since I've picked my cuticles :)

Freak Out: Now, this isn't bad, per-se. And if you haven't read/seen The Hunger Games, just click out of this window. Here are somethings I can't wrap my head around with this movie:

  • The Hunger Games, where abusing children is okay!
  • The Hunger Games, does attacking children with ferocious cats give you a sick pleasure? Well we've got a job for you!
  • Okay, so you're honoring your freedom by sacrificing children, I get that, but can't you just kill a goat or something? Didn't you learn anything from the Sacrifice of Isaac?! 
  • I'm sure some of the teens got it on while battling, if people watch them 24-7, doesn't that make them borderline pedophiles? 
  • The sickest thing is... I liked it.
Freak outs (in general), two assignments due Monday (one at 8:30 am (a presentation, on top of everything) after wedding-partying all night), house is never clean, and chance of snow next week (after it's been 70+ degrees for the past week). 

No comments:

Post a Comment