14 March 2012

friends are wonderful

I started the day off well, I even brought my birthday cake oreos to school with me so I can get rid of them. My friend Veronica sent me a tweet during class, saying they taste like rainbow sprinkle dunkaroos, but in cookie form. I chuckled. The chuckling ended, though, when my professor cut our presentation off in a rude manner, and my group didn't get to do our AWESOME activity with the class. Mind you, she never cut anyone else off, our presentation was actually interesting, and she then proceeded to give the class a 20 minute break. Some of those 20 minutes could have been ours to finish our presentation... I was pretty mad. So mad that when I saw some student organization selling cupcakes in the lobby, I exclaimed, "I want a cupcake!" and my friend, Roman, gave me a loonie so I could get one. I have nice friends. I think they're learning that food makes me a happy lady.

(It was a funfetti cupcake with lemon cream cheese frosting, btw)

Julien and I also ordered in tonight. I got a gyro, so I didn't go over my calories. I have a weakness for gyros. I don't know why.

No gym today. No gym tomorrow, as I'll be running around with friends (I'm so happy I can say I have friends now!), going to job fairs, having group meetings, scoping out women at bars, etc etc. (I'm such a brosky. Jordan would be proud... TO BITCHES!) I probably won't have any sort of regular gym schedule until school winds down. As it is, I'm supposed to be revising my resume (or curriculum vitae, if I want to be fancy) and reading an article for an assignment due Monday.


(long post is long)
My friend Shanna posted this video on my Facebook wall. I think it's wonderful.


(And this is totally unrelated to being healthy and dieting, but she also posted a CANDY BLOG on my wall. C-A-N-D-Y B-L-O-G. Click here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment