21 March 2012

 Day 6,839 of eating out for dinner this week. You know, without having much of a choice (eating out or not), I think I'm doing pretty damn good. I went a bit over on my sodium... but I also drank a lot of water, so it evens out, right?!

Unrelated (kinda) but I took Nutella to the vet for her booster shots. I've never heard a dog scream so much from a shot. She screamed so much, she pee'd. Anyway, I took her home, and not 45 minutes later, her face grew twice it's size into a puffy mess. She had a pretty bad allergic reaction to one of the shots she received. So we rushed her back to the vet, where she received 3 more shots and screamed some more. Thankfully we acted quickly enough, so the reaction was only on her skin and didn't travel to her organs (i.e. her lungs or heart or throat). She made me cry because she's my baby... I don't know what I'm going to do when she's gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment