04 March 2012

I took "before" pictures today. I feel like you aren't supposed to share "before" pictures until you have "after" pictures though. Does that make sense?

Gym
Treadmill
Top speed: 9 kph
Bottom speed: 5.5 kph
40 minutes
4.85 kilometers
302 calories

I also did very little ab work, but I was so tired from jogging, I just left. This is the longest I've ran thus far at the gym, so it's understandable, right? I'm so close to the 5K mark, it's very exciting :)

I noticed that there are a lot more super-fit, already skinny women at the gym on Sundays, compared to other days of the week. I'm not a fan because I feel like they're more judgmental. I could be wrong, or I could just be self-conscious when my face is beet red, and I'm sweating from every pore on my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment