01 March 2012

It begins... again...

Maybe I'll keep this blogger-blog longer then my previous two. Maybe not. Until recently, I've been vlogging (video-logging) my weeks, expressing how I'm raising my self esteem and becoming more healthy and active. I haven't turned on my camera in a week, I'm just not feeling it much anymore. What else am I going to say? My self esteem has increased significantly, and I'm grateful, but I just don't have the time to remember to film, edit, upload, etc. Especially since school comes first. So, I'm going to transcribe this into a blog. This blog to be precise.

My goal is to post pictures, share websites or recipes, note my weight, and track the time until the 5K I signed up for on April 29th. If you're familier with my vlogs, I do still plan on doing VS-Thursday and feelgoodfreakoutfriday.

I do have a tumblr devoted to this too... but honestly, tumblr is getting boring and feels like a huge waste of time nowadays. So I'm transitioning :)

This blog will officially-officially open on Sunday, this is just a teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment