26 March 2012

Today was such an odd food day. I feel like I didn't track it correctly, so sharing my stats wouldn't do any good. I got less than 4 hours of sleep, and I didn't have time to prepare a proper breakfast... so I didn't have one at all. Instead I paid over $9 for soup, juice, and a chocolate croissant. Then after class 3 friends and I got a beer to celebrate projects being over, and I got a panini sandwich. And since we don't really have any food in the house, Julien and I made a frozen pizza for dinner... Anyway, I went over my calories, that's a given. It's okay... slowly (but surely), I'll get back on track. Tomorrow night I'm determined to get to the gym (first time in over a week), and then I'll pick up some veggies and fruits at the grocery. Pas de problem.

Semi-unrelated, but I got this app for my iPhone called, "iMapMyRUN." It uses the GPS function to track where you go, what the distance is, how long it takes, etc, and then it averages out your speed. I thought I'd give it a try today, but it tracked my trek to school as seen on the right. In reality, my walk had a lot more straight lines and right angles... Rene-Levesque to Bleury to St. Cats to University to Sherbrook to McTavish. I definitely didn't walk these crazy, jagged spikes! So, I'm not sure how this happened... and I really dont' trust the "speed" it gave me. It said I was doing an average speed of 4 mph. I feel like that's pretty fast for a walking pace... but it also thinks I went a longer distance because of the nonlinear spikes. You know what I mean? It was fun to experiment, but this app needs some improvement...

I wanted to update on the wedding yesterday! I feel like it deserves its own entry, so I'll do that tomorrow, when I'm not running on 4 hours of sleep. Sneak peek: I only had 2 panic attacks and cried 4 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment