15 March 2012

I did pretty well today! I went over my Vitamin C, but that just means I won't get sick, right? And 25 grams over my sugar wasn't as bad as it could have been. Any exercise I did today was either walking to school or walking around the job fair. Nothing too extravagant.

Nothing ended up happening after the job fair with friends, so I didn't go over calories with wings and beer. I did, though, pain my way through a glass of wine, while my friend Roman plowed through 3, and picked up another as I was leaving. For some odd reason, anyone who didn't want their drink ticket gave it to him. It was as if he was the Library School town drunk... we have no idea where everyone got that idea.

But now it's time for...

Vs. Thursdayyyy~
Today is special, ironic edition. 3 in 1 that all link together about booze.

Margarita vs. Martini: Margarita, because I've had one before (I think) and it can be fruity, and I like fruity drinks.
Martini vs. Shot of Jäger: Shot of Jäger, because it would make my Omi proud. I think I've only had a shot of Jäger on Christmas Eve with my Uncle Rick and Omi. It's a family thing.
Shot of Jager vs. Margarita: Margarita, because even though I've had both, the margarita was far more tasty. Jäger is disgusting.

If you chose Margarita: you're fun-loving.
If you chose Martini: you're inconsiderate.
If you chose Shot of Jäger: You're hungover.

I guess that makes me a fun-loving gal with a hangover... What do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment